East Brunswick Bankruptcy Lawyer
At the Law Office of Robert C. Nisenson, L.L.C., we are committed to helping people find solutions to difficult debt problems. We offer a full-service bankruptcy and debt relief practice for individuals and businesses throughout central New Jersey.
Contact our East Brunswick law office to learn more about these and other debt relief services:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Get the fresh start you have been seeking with a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. This process, also known as a debt liquidation bankruptcy, discharges credit card bills, medical bills and most other types of consumer debt. Contact us to determine your eligibility. If you are not eligible for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you may still qualify under Chapter 13 for other debt relief services.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: With a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you gain more time to repay debts gradually through a repayment plan. Some of your unsecured debts may be discharged as well at the end of your plan. Many people use Chapter 13 bankruptcy to stop a home foreclosure because it enables them to pay back their mortgage gradually over the course of their plan.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy: If you own a business, Chapter 11 bankruptcy allows your business to continue operating while you pay creditors under a debt reorganization plan. With this option, you can escape debt without losing your business.
- Debt settlement: We can negotiate directly on your behalf to seek a favorable settlement of your debts, including credit card debts, medical bills and other debts. We have had success helping many clients significantly reduce their debts through debt settlements.
- Loan modifications and short sales: We have helped many clients avoid home foreclosure through Chapter 13 bankruptcy and loan modifications. We also assist clients with short sales.
Put Our Experience To Work For You
Each case at our firm is personally managed by attorney Robert C. Nisenson, a knowledgeable bankruptcy lawyer with more than 25 years of legal experience. Mr. Nisenson has advocated on behalf of many clients in bankruptcy and debt relief matters.
Get Help — Not Judgment
You do not have to struggle with debt problems alone. We are here to help. We understand that life has many unexpected challenges. A divorce, illness, serious injury, job layoff or another significant event can happen without warning and change your life in an instant.
We are not here to judge you. Our dedicated attorney and helpful staff takes pride in helping people obtain the fresh start they need.
Contact A Middlesex County Debt Relief Attorney
From our office in East Brunswick, we serve clients throughout central New Jersey. We offer free consultations. Weekend and evening appointments are available. To schedule your consultation with East Brunswick bankruptcy attorney Robert C. Nisenson, call 732-518-8038 or toll-free at 800-645-9625. You may also contact us by email.