Experience That Makes A Difference
Each case at our firm is personally managed by attorney Robert C. Nisenson, a dedicated attorney with more than 25 years of legal experience. Personal attention from our attorney offers you the competence and care you deserve when faced with a legal issue.
Mr. Nisenson has advocated on behalf of thousands of clients in bankruptcy and debt relief matters. He also has extensive experience in a wide range of business law, real estate, estate planning and probate matters. His knowledge of the law and deep commitment to clients are a decided advantage if you or your business is facing a difficult problem.
To learn more about Mr. Nisenson, please visit his attorney profile below.
Work With A Knowledgeable Lawyer
We are committed to providing each of our clients with quality legal representation and superior service. Our firm handles a broad range of legal matters, including:
- Bankruptcy and debt relief: We represent individuals and businesses that are facing debt problems. We help clients obtain debt relief through Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy and Chapter 11 bankruptcy. We also assist clients with debt settlements, loan modifications, short sales and other debt relief services.
- Business and commercial law: We assist business owners with contracts, business formations, collections and a wide range of business litigation. We also provide general advice and counsel.
- Real estate law: We offer a comprehensive real estate practice for the benefit of individuals, property owners, homeowners associations, condominium associations, commercial landlords, tenants and other parties with real estate interests. We assist clients with a wide range of real estate matters, including residential and commercial real estate transactions, real estate litigation, landlord-tenant disputes, real estate contract disputes, boundary and easement disputes, and other real estate matters.
- Estate planning: We utilize a variety of estate planning instruments for the benefit of our clients, including wills, trusts and advance health care directives.
- Probate and estate administration: We help families with a variety of probate and estate administration matters, including will contests and other family estate disputes.
Contact A Lawyer In Middlesex County
If you are seeking experienced legal counsel in New Jersey, our law firm is here to protect your rights and interests. Contact us today online or by telephone at 732-518-8038 or toll free at 800-645-9625 to arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced lawyer.