Bankruptcy And Debt Relief | Business Litigation | Real Estate | Estate Planning
At the East Brunswick Law Office of Robert C. Nisenson, L.L.C., we are committed to providing each of our clients with quality legal representation and superior service. For more than 25 years, we have been proudly serving individuals and businesses throughout central New Jersey.
Middlesex County attorney Robert C. Nisenson handles a broad range of legal matters, including:
- Bankruptcy and debt relief: We represent individuals and businesses that are facing debt problems. We help clients obtain debt relief through Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy and Chapter 11 bankruptcy. We also assist clients with debt settlements, loan modifications, short sales and other debt relief services.
- Business and commercial law: We assist business owners with contracts, business formations, collections and a wide range of business litigation. We also provide general advice and counsel.
- Real estate law: We offer a comprehensive real estate practice for the benefit of individuals, property owners, homeowners associations, condominium associations, commercial landlords, tenants and other parties with real estate interests. We assist clients with a wide range of real estate matters, including residential and commercial real estate transactions, real estate litigation, landlord-tenant disputes, real estate contract disputes, boundary and easement disputes, and other real estate matters.
- Estate planning: We are committed to helping individuals and families plan for the future and obtain peace of mind. In our estate planning practice, we take time to listen to clients, understand their estate goals and create personalized estate plans with their objectives in mind. We utilize a variety of estate planning instruments for the benefit of our clients, including wills, trusts and advance health care directives.
- Probate and estate administration: We represent heirs, beneficiaries, executors, administrators and other parties in a broad range of probate and estate administration matters, including will contests and other family estate disputes.
We are here to help. Put our experience to work for you.
Contact A Middlesex County Lawyer
If you are seeking experienced legal counsel in New Jersey, our law firm is here to protect your rights and interests. Contact us today online or by telephone at 732-518-8038 or toll free at 800-645-9625 to arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced New Jersey lawyer.