At the Law Office of Robert C. Nisenson, L.L.C., we are committed to helping people find solutions to difficult debt problems. We offer a full-service bankruptcy and debt relief practice for individuals and businesses throughout central New Jersey.
Contact our East Brunswick law office to learn more about these and other debt relief services:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Get the fresh start you have been seeking with a Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Sometimes referred to as a debt liquidation bankruptcy, Chapter 7 discharges credit card bills, medical bills and most other types of consumer debt. Contact us to determine your eligibility. If you are not eligible for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you may still be eligible for Chapter 13 bankruptcy or other debt relief services.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: With a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you can gain additional time to repay debts gradually through a three- to five-year debt repayment plan. All or a portion of your unsecured debts may be discharged as well after the successful completion of your Chapter 13 plan. Many people use Chapter 13 bankruptcy to stop a home foreclosure because it enables them to pay back mortgage arrears gradually over the course of their Chapter 13 plan.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy: If you own a business, Chapter 11 bankruptcy permits your business to continue operating while you pay creditors under a reorganization plan. The Chapter 11 option helps you escape debt without losing the business you worked so hard to build.
- Debt settlement: We can negotiate directly on your behalf to seek a favorable settlement of your debts, including credit card debts, medical bills and other debts. We have had success helping many clients significantly reduce their debts through debt settlements.
- Loan modifications and short sales: We have helped many clients avoid home foreclosure through Chapter 13 bankruptcy and loan modifications. We also assist clients with short sales.
Put Our Experience To Work For You
Each case at our firm is personally managed by attorney Robert C. Nisenson, a knowledgeable bankruptcy lawyer with more than 25 years of legal experience. Mr. Nisenson has advocated on behalf of thousands of clients in bankruptcy and debt relief matters.
Get Help — Not Judgment
You do not have to struggle with debt problems alone. We are here to help. We understand that life has many unexpected challenges. A divorce, illness, serious injury, job layoff or other significant event can happen without warning and change your life in an instant.
At our firm, you will never find judgment. What you will find instead is a dedicated attorney and helpful staff who take pride in helping people obtain the fresh start they need.
Contact A Middlesex County Debt Relief Attorney
From our office in East Brunswick, we serve clients throughout central New Jersey. We offer free consultations. Weekend and evening appointments are available. To schedule your consultation with East Brunswick bankruptcy attorney Robert C. Nisenson, call 732-518-8038 or toll free at 800-645-9625. You may also contact us by email.